Looking for an easy diet recipe? Here you will get raw food weight loss diet that makes it easy and work well in doing weight loss stuff.
This is a concern for all plans for weight loss with raw food weight loss diet, detoxification, or just the general state of health. Many times have you learned what you eat, but the basics are boring pretty quickly. This pushes the door open for temptation can waltz the worksheet with your new project.
This law is simple: for centuries of communication, why should consist mostly diet with herbal food? It is your health, mood, and level of passion and can’t work without your true intention of doing the weight loss, and you want to make it work. That’s important to depend on yourself.
For anyone wondering how did this formula come about? It has been around for a long time, since the 1800s, people in those days liked to eat raw food very much. Because believing people who eat raw food 70% of the total ratio, will live longer, have better health, and are less prone to disease than those who do not eat.
Research from Scientific American reveals that the raw-food diet is often raw, and uncooked. or heated up to 115 degrees Fahrenheit (about 45 degrees Celsius) in order not to lose the natural nutrients of that food. It is also reported that people dieting with this formula lose weight faster. And the fresher food, have more power to do things, helping to eliminate toxins in the body as well. Good avoidance of carcinogens (because it does not pass through fire or heat) reduces the risk of many diseases such as obesity, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, etc.
What kind of food is considered raw food?
- Fresh vegetables / fresh fruits that can be eaten raw No need to pre-cook
- Nuts, grains, seeds, all kinds of peanut butter
- All legumes
- Almond milk, nut yogurt
- Edible coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil
- raw egg, raw fish
What kinds of food that is not considered raw food?
- Vegetables, meat, beans, grains that have been cooked, such as boiled vegetables, roast beef, boiled beans
- Baked beans, all grains that have been cooked
- All cooked flours such as rice, spaghetti, pasta, bread
- All kinds of junk food such as french fries, burgers
- all kinds of tea, coffee
- all kinds of flour and refined sugar Including desserts that contain these flour and sugar, such as cakes, cookies, donuts, pretzels, ice cream
- pasteurized milk. and ready-made juice boxes
- salt, refined oil including all kinds of salt/oil-based foods and snacks
How much you lose weight calculate by enzymes – catalysts for all biological reactions that occur in the body. On the contrary, all raw foods contain plenty of enzymes, and how our bodies cannot use the enzymes in the flesh of other creatures is a lot of discussions. In any case, almost all the enzymes are killed when heated above about 118 degrees. In short, all dishes are cooked from the vitality of nature away to get food.
It should not be and is one of the main reasons that motivate people to raw food cookbooks for assistance plans.
Here are some raw food weight loss diet recipes that work
Here are four recipes that are very easy to love to come to during the day to help.
Nuts over raw salad
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 1 cup Raw Chocolate Nibs
- 1 cup Walnuts
- a little of sea Salt
- 1 cup Pumpkin Seeds (de-shelled)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of Agave Nectar
How to make
Mix all nuts and seeds in a large bowl. Add agave nectar and mix well. Sprinkle with cinnamon, chocolate, and the right amount of salt, and stir again.
It only takes a few minutes, and you can make it for eat breakfast, and even a snack late at night, and add the combination of salty/sweet depending on what you like.
- 1/2 cup chopped Chinese cabbage
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut into equal pieces
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely sliced purple cabbage
- A few olives
- Oil 2 tbsp. olives
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch
- black pepper
How to make
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl. mix well drizzle in olive oil. Followed by salt and pepper, mix again, pour into a plate, delicious salad is ready to serve!!
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 stick celery
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1/4 of a small cucumber
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh mint
- 1/2 of a small onion
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- Sea salt
How to make
Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the center, leaving about a quarter inch of the wall. The carved dough is in a bowl and set aside.
Finely chop (or use a blender) and put all other ingredients in a bowl with tomatoes, mix well.
Fill half the tomatoes slightly above the limit. Makes it 6 cups.
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary - 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch of sea salt and black pepper
How to make
Put grated carrots and cilantro in a bowl. Mix well and add olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, and all other seasonings mix well again and it's ready to serve.
Quit work for a moment and high in nutrients, not fat, recommended!!!***
These are ideal for the starter, main course, or at any time. You can also use tomatoes and a snack.
You have to make this plan to make the snacks with healthier choices, such as lettuce to replace the top, and replace one meal a day of raw food weight loss diet.
Raw food diet benefits
- Helps detox toxins in the body Improves health
- Helps to lose weight
- Improves digestive system and excretion of more fluid
- reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and diabetes
- Reduce the risk of cancer
- Reduce constipation
- Improve liver function
- Improve skin, hair, fingernails, and toenail health
- Make you rejuvenated, refreshed, and alert.
It may seem that there are only advantages. But no, everything has two sides. Not everyone will suit this recipe. Because there are some disadvantages...
Possible side effects of raw food diet weight loss
Although eating raw food has many advantages. But one thing we have to admit is that if we only eat 'fresh/raw' for a long time. Do not eat cooked food at all, we will be malnourished in the end and there are many side effects of eating raw food as follows.
- Germs and bacteria that may be dangerous and also lurk in raw food. If the immune system is not good, eat it and you may get infected or sick with various diseases.
- It is not suitable for people with a bad digestive system. Because most raw foods are difficult to digest which will lead to constipation later. For certain foods must be cooked, it will get full nutrients such as bell peppers, tomatoes, etc.
- Eating raw can cause inflammation of the digestive system.
- Eating raw can cause severe vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Some people can not eat meat or raw eggs.
As described above It will be enough to see that not everyone can follow this formula 100%, especially those who are not very healthy! If you want good health, it's better to continue eating cooked food. Once in a while, eat raw food to detox your body for 2-3 days in a row. It will be good for your health in the long run.
Who should do this raw food diet meal plan?
In fact, each person has a body system and immune levels with different hormones Therefore, it is not possible to use a single diet. It can be applied to the whole world, we must choose a method that is suitable for health and our own lifestyle which people suitable for the raw food weight loss diet way are as follows:
- Obesity / Diabetes
- Want to detox the body occasionally
- Suffering from constipation
- Excessive gas in the stomach
- Hormonal imbalance
- Hurt Muscles, joint pains often
- Allergy to frozen / ready meals
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
However, if you want to follow this raw food weight loss diet, it may be quite risky if you make a mistake, or don't do it 100% correctly, so I want you to consult a doctor first.