Dieteasyfast.com is a health Blog that offers article based on weight lose, diet, fitness and other weight lose related topics to its Loyal readers free of cost. We proudly invite writers and bloggers to share their valuable knowledge about weight lose related topics by submitting a guest post for Dieteasyfast.com
Want to share your story???
As a guest author you bring your voice to a new large audience, building your profile and credentials. You also get to add 1 do-follow link to your blog (You may also add a link to one of your social profiles. we will add a no-follow tag to this extra link, unless you make it one of your main links), website or anywhere you choose (With some exceptions) added to the post so you really are reaching a new audience and as the primary readership of this Blog is people who keep their own Blogs you are connecting with like minded readers. The links are added as do-follow in an about the author section below post. Self serving links are not allowed in the main parts of the post.
If you are interested to write for Dieteasyfast.com, please read the submission guidelines below.
– Your share posts must be over 600 words.
– You can write in MS Word and attach along with your email.
– Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet.
– You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs).
– Anything that you will write for us will be the property of Dieteasyfast.com, we may make minor edits to posts, however if a major change is required we will consult the author.
– A post image, all posts have an Image floated center and be at the top. If you could add a relevant image that would be great (It is Optional)
– We will not publish posts with links to off topic sites such as Credit Card Sites, sites about Alcohol, Adult, Dating sites, Loan and General finance sites, Gambling sites etc.
– 1 link from an article on Dieteasyfast.com must link on your website before we can publish on our site, email me url that you put own link along your article. The link must not remove or your link on your post will be removed too.
We will not accept very long tail keywords as anchor text. Sure; you can use keywords as anchor text but don’t go crazy 2-3 words should be enough for even the most ambitious of us.
What Type Of Topics We Are Looking For ?
Anything that is useful for our readers is good content for a guest post here. Remember you don’t need to be an expert some of the best posts involve Bloggers sharing their personal experiences and things they have learned or mistakes they may have made.
Suggest Topics Include:
- Personal Success Weight Loss Story (We love this …)
- Weight lose tips
- Weight loss exercises
- Diet Plans
- How to Burn fat
- Foods helps to lose weight
- Tips to control weight
- Weight lose experiences
- Weight gain tips
- And more regards weight lose
Not An Expert ? I want this opportunity to be available to everyone so if you’re not “Expert” why not write about your experience blogging.
As stated above you will get to add 1 do-follow links in your author bio. As a bonus you can add an extra link to one of your social profiles, this link will however have a no-follow attribute added. We accept and recommend rel=”author” links connected to your Google+ account, This will act as a social link and not be counted as one of your main link.
An author image, An Image of yourself we can add to the author bio section, this makes the post more personal. The perfect size is 100x100px, once it is less than 300×300 we can re size it. (it is optional. if you don’t like we will not force you to add image)
Ask For More Info or Submit Your Post, Idea
OK, to get started you can contact me by Email.
If you have a post ready Great, send it in the format you are most comfortable with (Text, HTML, Document, Zip, etc or if you’re unsure just paste it into the Email) and I will get back to you. If you have an idea or title you want to run past me let me know. If you want more info on the process just ask.
Thanks again for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sonya Lee – Webmaster Of Dieteasyfast.com